Followers

Friday, 10 November 2017

Winners Post #21 Anything Goes

Welcome everyone, 
Cathie  here with the winners for the #21 Anything Goes Challenge
Our overall winner is chosen by Random Org so without further a do - the winner is 
#7 Patty's Kreativ Seite
Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using Challenge#21 winner in the subject line.

Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the Team A members.

Cathie's favourite is #53 Chris 
The image just jumped at me the first time I saw it but I love how all the elements of this card make for one cohesive design.

Arlene's favourite is # 63 Andrea Norris

Such a delicate seeming image and I love the coloring.

Line's favourite is #30 - Cicci
I simply just LOVE this coloring. 
She is amazing with the pen.

Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the fortnightly anything goes challenge. Click here to enter.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Arlene for picking my card as one of your favourites and congratulations to the other ladies
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card Cathie, congrats to the other winners too.
    x

    ReplyDelete