Followers

Friday, 6 October 2017

Challenge #20 Anything Goes

Welcome, welcome, welcome to another anything goes fortnightly challenge. Wow this year is racing by now I can't believe it. I'm so excited to be introducing two new creative team members to you today. Firstly we have Michelle
My name is Michelle and I am married with two grown up girls. I have loved doing craft all my life. I started doing Scrapbooking in 2001 and then I got into making cards not long after that. I have only been colouring images for about 2 years now starting with copic markers but I have also branched out into Prisma pencils as well; I really love colouring. I also crochet; I make blankets, shower puffs and cleansing pads. I also really really enjoy sitting and watching tv doing it; I am not one to sit still and do nothing. I am in my craft room every day - it is my peaceful place.If you would like to see more of my work head over to my blog at The Keen crafter
Secondly we have Sherry
My name is Sherry Gibson. I am a Kentucky native living in Washington with my wonderfully understanding husband; who is also my go to guy with creative questions and directions. I am a mother and grandmother. I have enjoyed all types of arts and crafts ever since I can remember. Painting , needlework, scrapbooking, crocheting, drawing and colouring. I have found that I love creating cards and have recently started working with mixed media. I am so very excited to be a part of Morgans Creative Team! If you would like to see more of my work head over to my blog at Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Lynn and the girls showcasing Morgan's images. For more information regarding any of the projects; click on the name and to be taken to their personal blog.

JUDY

Using Bride 2

ANNETTE


Using  "KATE"


SHERRY

Using 'FAE 28'

MICHELLE

Using Fae 3



No comments:

Post a Comment