Followers

Friday, 27 January 2017

Challenge #2 Add Ribbon

Welcome to the second challenge for 2017 here at Morgans ArtWorld Challenge blog but first I have to introduce you to not one, not two but three brand new members of the Creative Team B, first up is Annette
Hello my name is Annette Stapylton and I live on the South Coast of NSW in Australia With my husband and two little dogs. I started crafting when my dad turned 80, I made him a special scrapbooking album for his birthday. I was hooked from them on and have been crafting ever since. I have been retired for 6 years so I am able to craft full time as such. I have two Design Teams and am the owner / creator of World Wide Open Design Team and Classic Design Team Open Challenge plus I have two Facebook crafting groups "Meet at the Scrappers Corner" and International Design Team Open Craft Group".
Secondly we have Elina

I am a married mum of 2 girls 16 and 7 and I currently live inNorth Carolina. I have been crafting off and on for a number of years and I really enjoy it. Recently I have been dabbing in card making and alcohol marker colouring, which is now my passion! I like to make home decor projects and mixed media art. I have also launched my You Tube channel, where you can find helpful tutorials on all things crafty. My blog is my baby so you can always find inspiration, design team projects and things I am currently working on.
And of course last but not least is Jennifer

My name is Jennifer and I have this little 'thing' with coffee.....and ribbons.....and papers....you see I LOVE them all SO VERY MUCH! I have been married to my college sweetheart for almost 30 years and we have 3 wonderful sons, but all that guyness in the house leads me to need a room of my very own devoted just to crafting! I enjoy using all kinds of vintage trinkets and treasures on my projects, as well as little things you find around the house. You never know what is going to appear on something I make but there will always be a shabby touch, that is for sure!
Now that the introductions are over lets get straight into the challenge for this fortnight. The theme this fortnight is 
Add Ribbon
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Team B showcasing Morgan's images. For more information regarding any of the projects; click on the name to be taken to their personal blog.

Morgans Fitzsimons Teddy Heart, Image of the Month
Using 'Teddy Heart'


4 comments:

  1. Lovely DT Inspiration! Congratulations to the new DT girls. It's so nice to see some of my friends here! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Design Team creations, congratulations to the new DT members.

    ~~NiKKi~~

    ReplyDelete