Followers

Friday, 24 June 2016

Challenge #13 Use Patterned Paper

Well it is that time again here at Morgans ArtWorld, that's right its challenge time and the theme for this fortnight is 

Use Patterned Paper
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Cathie and the girls showcasing Morgan's images. For more information on any of the projects just click on the name to be taken to their personal blog.

Morgan Fitzsimons Cat with Flowers
Using Cat with Flowers


ANA
Morgans Fitzsimons Fairy Wishes
Using Fairy Wishes

Morgans Fitzsimons The Bride
Using The Bride

VERONIQUE
Morgans Ftizsimons Teddy Heart
Using Teddy Heart


Please welcome our Guest Designer

Jennifer Scull
My name is Jennifer and I have this little 'thing' with coffee.....and ribbons.....and papers....you see I LOVE them all SO VERY MUCH! I have been married to my college sweetheart for almost 30 years and we have 3 wonderful sons, but all that guyness in the house leads me to need a room of my very own devoted just to crafting! I enjoy using all kinds of vintage trinkets and treasures on my projects, as well as little things you find around the house. You never know what is going to appear on something I make but there will always be a shabby touch, that is for sure!
Morgans Fitzsimons Goth Fairy
Using Goth Fairy 



3 comments:

  1. what beautiful projects by the team! thank you so much for having me as a guest designer! I had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing DT work ladies
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete