Followers

Friday, 28 August 2015

Challenge #6 For the Men

Hello everyone and welcome to another fortnightly challenge. I have to admit I loved all of those beachy summertime images everyone used for the last challenge and it reminded me of how much I am looking forward to Summer (I'm in Australia)
Well enough of my waffling, onto the next challenge.
The theme for this fortnight is 
For the Men
And now onto the amazing projects showcasing Morgan's images presented to you by the creative team. Don't forgot that you can click on any of the names to take you right to their own blogs for more information about their creations.
Morgan Fitzsimmons Dragon Baby in Egg
Using Dragon Baby in Egg

BILLIE
Using: Frog

Using Sports 5

Using Red Witch

Using Sport's 9


Please welcome Guest Designer 
 I am a 63 year old crafter living in Hertfordshire in the UK. I spend all my time crafting and blogging.  I love colouring with Promarkers or Graph’it Markers and also using all the lovely dies that are on the market at the moment.  If I am not crafting or blogging I am on the internet looking for crafty things to buy, I am lucky to have a dedicated crafting room in our apartment. (BUT, I do have to let the other half in occasionally to do his hobby as well !!! )  I have been happily married to Tony for 30 years.  I have a Stepdaughter that lives in France with her husband, but sadly no children.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome creations girls and thank you for asking me to be GDT member for these two weeks.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT Creations! Love Cathie's with that adorable dragon! Fantastic! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete